LINE Ads Platform廣告主使用條款
本LINE Ads Platform廣告主使用條款（下稱「本使用條款」）是就LINE Corporation及/或經LINE Corporation指定的關係企業（以下合稱「本公司」）與已簽署服務條款（如第2條第1項定義）之LINE客戶（下稱「客戶」）間，於使用LINE Ads Platform（下稱「本服務」）時應遵守的條款及條件。此外，客戶代表人（或代表客戶行事之人），應在此聲明及保證，其係經客戶正式授權，有權代表客戶同意遵守本使用條款，並基於授權同意本使用條款。客戶開始使用本服務時，即代表客戶已正式同意遵守本使用條款。客戶若欲依據本使用條款將本服務之全部或一部進行分包予任何第三方，客戶應取得本公司同意，並應負責督促分包商履行本使用條款下客戶所負之義務，及對此類分包商義務的履行負相關責任。
- 無論客戶是否為相關廣告之直接廣告主，客戶均應聲明且保證該提交素材及連結網址：(a) 未侵害任何第三人之著作權、智慧財產權、公開權、隱私權或任何其他第三方之權利；(b) 未違反日本《藥物及醫療器材法》、《不當贈品類及不當標示防止法》或其他任何相關法律及法規（為免疑義，此等法律及法規不僅限於客戶之設立國家，而應包括廣告發布之國家的法律及法規，例如臺灣相關法規，包括但不限於《公平交易法》、《化妝品衛生安全管理法》、《健康食品管理法》或《藥事法》等）；(c) 包含正確及最新資訊，且不包含會讓用戶混淆誤認的內容、電腦病毒或虛偽不實資料，且提交素材與連結網址並非與廣告內容無關或無涉之資訊；(d) 非失效連結；以及 (e) 非違反公序良俗、構成誹謗第三人或損害第三人名譽之內容。
縱使提交素材之內容及格式與連結網址均已通過本公司依據發布規範所作之審查，於下列情況，本公司可自行決定立即停止發布廣告之全部或一部，即使該等提交素材相關之廣告已開始發布亦然，且本公司毋須因停止發布而向客戶負擔任何違約責任、損害賠償責任或其他法律上的責任：(1) 客戶違反其聲明義務，或未履行本使用條款之規定，或本公司單方面認為很可能發生上述違約情事；或(2) 本公司單方面認為，該提交素材或相關連結網址之廣告發布就特定社會因素而言並不恰當。且於此情況下，客戶仍有義務就該等提交素材支付使用費。
(13) 經營或提供本服務使用之行動裝置應用程式市場的第三方（即Apple Inc.和Google Inc.）（以上合稱「平台業者」）要求本公司暫停提供本服務之全部或一部。
第16條 LINE Tag
LINE Tag係指本公司為量測本公司用戶造訪第三方經營管理的網站之狀況及行為而提供的網站編碼。客戶於使用LINE Tag時應遵守LINE Tag之使用規範。
- 客戶得透過提交辨識碼資訊（包括Android廣告辨識碼及客戶持有之IDFA，下稱「行動廣告辨識碼」）、客戶持有的聯絡資訊（如電話號碼及電子郵件地址，下稱「聯絡資訊」）予公司之方式，或由LINE Tag或第三方工具傳送至本公司之用戶造訪及行為資訊（與「行動廣告辨識碼」及「聯絡資訊」合稱「受眾資料」）而使用特定功能，使客戶得透過本服務向本公司特定用戶發送廣告（下稱「受眾資料功能」），但前提為客戶應承諾並遵守下列條件：
- 本公司於任何情況皆不就下列事項保證或承擔責任：(a) 提交素材及連結網址；(b) 本公司用戶或任何第三方所作與提交素材或連結網址有關的任何行為；(c) 與廣告發布相關的提案文件或由本公司向客戶提供或出借的任何項目（包括但不限於本公司向客戶提供的意見、提案、預測或其他任何資訊），或使用該等項目之結果；或(d) 發布位置、指定受眾功能的品質（包括廣告發布的人數以及發布的結果）及準確性。
- 本公司將針對客戶發布之廣告，向客戶提供取得之廣告點擊次數、總曝光次數及與廣告投放成效相關的其他資料（但不包括可讓客戶辨識個別用戶的資訊）（以上合稱「成效資訊」）以及基於成效資訊計算而得的統計資料。除了本使用條款與LINE Tag之使用規範另有規定之外，就成效資訊及其他任何使用或產生於本服務之資訊（包括但不限於發布資訊、紀錄檔案及受眾資料）而言，客戶同意，為提供本服務評估本服務的效應、預防詐欺、改善與提升本服務效能等目的，本公司有權永久取得並使用該等資訊，毋須支付任何權利金。
Article 1 (Overview of Service)
The Service is a service in which the Customer can use the ad distribution system provided by the Company and distribute its own advertisement, or an advertisement of a third party which was entrusted to the Customer, on an ad spot provided by the Company or a third party affiliated with the Company in the Company’s prescribed country or region. Details of the Service shall be prescribed in the media sheet to be separately provided by the Company.
Article 2 (Contractual Relationship)
- An Applicant may apply to execute the Service Agreement through an advertising agency.
- If any of the following applies, the Company may reject the application to execute the Service Agreement:
(1) The Applicant has been or may be, as determined by the Company, delinquent in paying fees, expenses, premiums or late charges for services, including the Service and any other services provided by the Company;
(2) The Applicant may, as determined by the Company, harm the reputation of the Service;
(3) The Application Form contains any false information or misrepresentation; or
(4) In addition to the preceding three (3) items, the Company deems that it is inappropriate to execute the Service Agreement.
- If any of the events in the preceding paragraph applies to the Customer, the Company may suspend the use of Service by the Customer or terminate the Service Agreement with the Customer without any prior notice or warning to the Customer.
Article 5 (Fees and Payment)
- The Company will collect the fees for the Service from the Customer with either one of the following two methods: (1) the Company will charge the fees on the date designated by the Company using the credit card provided by the Customer; or (2) The Company calculates the fees for the Service by closing its books on the last day of each month and, as a general rule, issue an invoice or a statement according to the Company’s prescribed method within ten (10) business days from the first day of each month. The Customer shall pay the amount indicated on the invoice or statement according to the Company’s prescribed method by the payment date separately designated by the Company. The Customer shall bear the bank transfer fee. Even if there is any erroneous billing due to an inadequacy or error in the delivery address of the invoice or the information of the credit card registered in the Service, the Company shall not be liable in any way. The Customer shall strictly observe the payment deadline. If the Customer is delinquent in paying the fees or the premiums for the Service, the Company may charge the Customer a late charge of 10% per annum for the outstanding amount for the period of delinquency, and may discontinue or suspend the provision of the Service to the Customer until the payment is made.
- If any consumption tax is imposed in accordance with the Consumption Tax Act of Japan or Value-added and Non-value-added Business Tax Act of Taiwan or other related laws on the payment of the fees to be paid by the Customer to the Company, the Customer shall pay the fees together with an amount equivalent to the applicable consumption tax.
- The Company will round off any fraction to the nearest whole number that has resulted from calculation of the fees or any other amounts.
- The Company shall have the right to change the fees and terms and conditions of the Service at its discretion provided that the Company shall send a written prior notice (including by way of email) to the Customer or post such change on the ad distribution system of the Service.
- If any excess or shortage in the fees paid by the Customer to the Company is discovered due to an erroneous billing to the Customer caused by a system failure or any other reason, and the Customer is required to separately pay fees to the Company, the Company may confirm the incident with the Company and adjust the balance of the erroneous billing, including the adjustment of such excess or shortage, by increasing or decreasing the fees to be paid by the Customer to the Company after the month in which the Customer was notified (if the Customer is using multiple services of the Company, referring to all fees for the services of the Company without limitation to the Service). With regard to the cause of such erroneous billing, while the Company will exert commercially reasonable efforts to notify the Customer to the extent that the Company can determine such cause and consult with the Customer in good-faith, if such notice is difficult due to reasons such as the Company not being able to determine the cause of the erroneous billing, the Company shall not be responsible for bearing the obligation of notifying the Customer.
Article 6 (Distribution Period)
- The distribution period of each advertisement shall be decided by the Customer at its own discretion, and shall be executed through the administration website provided by the Company.
- There may be cases where the time zone displayed on the administration website upon setting the distribution period and the time zone for the Company to tabulate the invoice amount to be billed to the Customer are inconsistent due to the settings performed by the Customer. The Customer shall not raise any objection regarding such inconsistency.
- Even after the termination of the distribution period, if there is any balance remaining in the campaign budget of each advertisement, the fees of the Service may be subject to the billing period while the cache of each advertisement is remaining and being displayed on the terminal, etc. of a user of the Service (hereinafter referred to as the “User”).
Article 7 (Clearance of Rights related to the Submitted Materials)
- Arrangements of the submitted materials to be distributed in the Service and the clearance of rights (including payment to copyright collecting agencies such as JASRAC or any other copyright collective management associations of Taiwan) regarding the materials to be used in the destination guided from the submitted materials (including, but not limited to, domain name, URL, website within the same domain and application; hereinafter referred to as the “Guided Destination”) shall be handled by the Customer at its own cost burden and responsibility. The Customer shall grant to the Company, for an indefinite period and free of charge, the rights required for displaying the submitted materials, which are used in the Service, in the mediums being handled in the Service.
- The Customer shall grant to the Company, for an indefinite period and free of charge, the rights for LINE Corporation’s domestic and overseas subsidiaries and companies subcontracted by LINE Corporation to replicate, analyze and examine the submitted materials, which are used in the Service, for confirming the non-infringement of rights of third parties or the appropriateness of the subject matter of the submitted materials, for improving the user-friendliness of the Customers or for improving the contents of the Service.
Article 8 (Responsibilities of the Customer)
- Irrespective of whether the Customer is the advertiser of the advertisement, the Customer warrants to the Company that the submitted materials and the Guided Destination (a) do not infringe upon any copyrights, industrial property rights, publicity rights, privacy rights or any other rights of a third party, (b) are not in violation of Pharmaceutical and Medical Device Act, the Act against Unjustifiable Premiums and Misleading Representations or any other related applicable laws and regulations (in addition to the laws of the country where the Customer is located, including the laws of the country where the advertisement is to be distributed, such as Fair Trade Act, Cosmetic Hygiene and Safety Act, Health Food Control Act or Pharmaceutical Affairs Act of Taiwan etc.), (c) are accurate and up-to-date, do not confuse the Users, contain any computer virus or false information and the submitted materials and the Guide Destination are not of unrelated subject matter, (d) are not a dead link, and (e) are not contrary to public order and morals, do not slander any third party, or contain subject matter that impairs the reputation of any third party.
- If the Company receives a complaint or a claim from a third party in relation to the submitted materials or the Guided Destination, the Customer shall handle such complaint or claim under its own responsibility and cost burden. Furthermore, if the Company suffers any damage in connection with the submitted materials or the Guided Destination, the Customer shall promptly compensate such damage suffered by the Company (including, but not limited to, lost profits, special damages and reasonable attorney’s fees).
Article 9 (Advertisement Screening Standards)
- The content and format of the submitted materials and the Guided Destination must be compliant with the advertisement screening standards prescribed by the Company or their incidental guidelines, etc. (hereinafter collectively referred to as the “Distribution Guidelines”); provided, however, that the Distribution Guidelines are not prepared with the intention of offering legal advice. The Customer shall, under its own responsibility, confirm and observe all laws, regulations and ordinances that are applicable to the requested advertisement.
- In order to confirm the Customer’s distribution contents’ observance of the Distribution Guidelines, the Company will perform crawling to the URL related to the advertisement submitted by the Customer. The Customer agrees in advance that, if the Company is unable to perform crawling, there may be cases where the advertisement cannot be posted, and affirms that it will not modify the distribution contents only at the time that the Company performs crawling. The Company shall not be liable in any way for any damage suffered by the Customer as a result of performing crawling.
Article 10 (Screening of Submitted Materials and Guide Destination)
The content and format of the submitted materials and the Guided Destination will undergo the Company’s prescribed screening according to the Distribution Guidelines. Unless the submitted materials and the Guided Destination pass the screening, the ad distribution based on the submitted materials shall not be performed. If there is any change to all or a part of the content or format of the submitted materials or the Guided Destination after passing the screening, the submitted materials and the Guided Destination shall once again undergo the Company’s prescribed screening. This screening does not in any way ensure the legality, safety, reliability, accuracy, completeness, effectiveness, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-existence of any actual or legal defect such as security-related flaws, errors or bugs, or infringement of rights regarding the submitted materials or the content of the Guided Destination.
Article 11 (Suspension of the Distribution)
Article 12 (Interruption of the Service)
In the event of any of the following, the Company may temporarily interrupt all or part of the Service:
(1) Maintenance of systems or equipment used for the Service;
(2) Failure of systems or equipment used for the Service; or
(3) Incapability to use telecommunication services for any reason attributable to telecommunication companies.
Article 13 (Suspension of the Service)
If any of the following applies to the Customer, the Company may suspend the use of the Service by the Customer:
(1) The Customer fails to pay the fees for the Service when they become due;
(2) The Customer assigns, lends or shares its account or administration website for the Service according to a method that is not prescribed by the Company;
(3) The Customer infringes upon any industrial property right, copyrights or any other intellectual property rights of a third party;
(4) The Customer violates any applicable law or regulation, including the constitution, international treaties, national laws and regulations, and local ordinances;
(5) The Customer provide or resell the ad spots provided by the Service to a third party;
(6) The Customer distributes information that is irrelevant to Customer's products or services (or, in the case of an advertising agency, information that is irrelevant to the products or services of the advertiser who commissioned the Customer to place an advertisement) or leads the Users to irrelevant Guided Destination;
(7) The Customer enters false or untrue information in the Application Form;
(8) The Customer distributes information containing false or fabricated information;
(9) The Customer distributes information in breach of the Distribution Guidelines;
(10) The Customer distributes information that is contrary to public order and morals;
(11) The Customer infringes upon the honor, trust, privacy or any other right of a third party;
(12) The Customer commits an act that is disadvantageous or harmful to the Company or the Company’s customers;
(13) The Customer commits an act that the Company deems illegitimate or inappropriate;
(14) The Customer commits an act that results or may result, as determined by the Company, in significant interference with the businesses of the Company, or the provision or operation of the Service; or
(15) A third party who operates and provides the application market for mobile devices used for the Service namely as Apple Inc. and Google Inc. (hereinafter referred to as the “Platform Provider”) requires the Company to suspend providing all or part of the Service.
Article 14 (Termination of the Service)
- The Company may terminate all or part of the Service as deemed appropriate by the Company.
- If the Company is to terminate the Service, the Company shall notify, three (3) month before the termination, the Customer to such effect by way of announcement on the Company’s website or by giving written notice including by way of email.
- If all or part of the Service is terminated based on the preceding two paragraphs, the Service Agreement shall be terminated concurrently as of the date of such termination of the Service.
Article 15 (Termination of the Service Agreement)
- If any of the events in Article 13 (Suspension of the Service) applies to the Customer, the Company may immediately terminate the Service Agreement with the Customer by sending a notice to the Customer, without suspending the Service pursuant to Article 13.
- Either the Company or the Customer may immediately terminate the Service Agreement by sending a notice to the other party, if any officer, employee, agent or broker (hereinafter referred to as the “Party Concerned”) of the other party is found to be an antisocial force (such as organized crime group, or member, quasi-member or affiliated company of any organized crime group, or corporate racketeer, political racketeering organization, organized intellectual crime group and any other similar organization or person) or any Party Concerned of the other party is found to be involved with such antisocial force.
- If there is any balance remaining in the account of the Customer who was terminated the Service Agreement pursuant to Paragraph 1 of this article, the Company will refund such balance to the Customer according to the Company’s prescribed method; provided, however, that, if the Company requests the Customer to designate the account to which the balance is to be refunded within the deadline separately designated by the Company but the Customer fails to designate such refund account, or if the Company is otherwise unable to refund the balance to the account designated by the Customer due to reasons that are not attributable to the Company, the Company may keep such balance. The Customer shall bear the bank transfer fee required for refunding the balance.
- The refund of the balance set out in the preceding paragraph shall be performed after deducting, from such balance, all debts that are borne by the Customer against the Company (including, but not limited to, fees and damages).
- In cases where the posting of the advertisement between the Company and the Customer is ended and the Customer will no longer use the Service, if there is any balance remaining in the Customer’s account, the Company shall refund such balance to the Customer upon the Customer’s request. As a general rule, while the bank transfer fee required for refunding the balance shall be borne by the Company, if the balance remained due to circumstances of the Customer, there may be cases where the Company will request the Customer to pay the bank transfer fee.
Article 16 (LINE Tag)
“LINE Tag” refers to the code of the website provided by the Company for measuring information related to the visits and action history of the websites managed and operated by third parties other than the Company. The Customer shall observe the LINE Tag Guidelines in using LINE Tag.
Article 17 (Handling of Audience Data)
2. The Company will use the Contact Information and Mobile Ad ID submitted by the Customer only for the purpose of selecting targets for ad distribution by matching the data held by the Company. Except for data already held by the Company, the Contact Information and Mobile Ad ID will be automatically deleted from the Company's environment after the matching process is complete.
Article 18 (Disclaimer related to the Distribution)
- The Company does not in any way warrant that the Service is free from defects, bugs, or troubles caused by other reasons. There is also a possibility of various troubles; for instance, the distributed advertisement is not displayed, the content of the displayed advertisement is displayed in a format that is different from the original content, the advertisement is displayed on a target that is different from the set target, or the displayed data is inaccurate. The Customer shall be fully aware of the foregoing circumstances, and, even if the ad distribution system does not operate normally and the ad distribution is not performed as scheduled, the Customer shall not pursue any legal responsibility against the Company unless it was caused by the willful intent of the Company.
- The Customer agrees that the Company may, without separately notifying the Customer, perform a test distribution or an ad distribution determined based on a logic that differs from the standard ad distribution logic to certain traffic for optimizing and improving the quality of the ad distribution logic of the Service, and acknowledges that the Company may include the fees of such distribution in the fees of the Service to be billed as set out in Article 5.
- The Customer acknowledges that, if the advertisement distributed in the Service is wrongfully posted or clicked due to reasons that are beyond the control of the Company, the Company shall not be responsible therefor, and will not discount the fees in connection therewith.
Article 19 (Disclaimer of the Company)
- The deemed attribute to be used in the targeting was estimated based on an independent algorithm set by the Company by analyzing the action of the Users of the Company’s services, and the Company does not guarantee that the target belongs to such attribute.
- The Company does not in any way guarantee and will not be liable in any way with regard to (a) the submitted materials and the Guided Destination, (b) any act conducted by any third party, including the Users of the Company, in relation to the submitted materials and the Guided Destination, (c) proposals and any and all items that were provided or leased from the Company to the Customer upon distributing the advertisement (including any advice, proposal, prediction and any other information provided by the Company to the Customer) and results of using the same, and (d) distribution location, quality (including the number of persons that the ad distribution had reached and the ad distribution result) and precision of the targeting function.
- Depending on the User’s setting or the application version, or any other setting or environment, there may be cases where the content of the advertisement is not displayed correctly or not guided to the Guided Destination when clicked even if the ad distribution system is operating normally. The Company shall not be liable in any way even in the foregoing case.
- The Company shall not be liable in any way for any other damage caused due to an error in the setting by the Customer.
- When an exchange conversion is required, the Company’s prescribed rate shall be applied as the exchange rate at an arbitrary timing. The Customer shall not raise any objection regarding such exchange conversion, and the Company shall not be liable in any way even if the Customer were to consequently suffer any damage or disadvantage.
Article 20 (Force Majeure)
The Company shall not be liable in any way even when an advertisement, which was scheduled to be distributed, could not be distributed or was not distributed appropriately due to calamities, communication failures or other force majeure events, hacking or cracking by a third party, failure of the internet infrastructure or the Customer’s server, or any other reason that is not attributable to the Company, or for measures that need to be performed by the Company for providing the Service such as emergency system maintenance or maintenance inspection.
Article 21 (Confidentiality)
- With respect to information disclosed by the Company designated as confidential to the Customer (hereinafter referred to as “Confidential Information”)), the Customer shall treat such information as strictly confidential.
- Personal information disclosed by the Company to the Customer pursuant to the Service Agreement shall be treated as Confidential Information. The Company and the Customer shall use reasonable efforts to prevent any divulgence, falsification or eavesdropping of such personal information.
- If the Customer becomes aware of any divulgence, falsification or eavesdropping of the Confidential Information, it shall immediately report to the Company in writing, including by way of email.
- The Customer may not disclose the Confidential Information to any third party without the prior written approval of the Company; provided, however, that the following information shall not correspond to Confidential Information:
(1) Information that was already known to the Customer prior to the disclosure;
(2) Information that is publicly known or generally available to the public;
(3) Information that the Customer has legitimately obtained from a third party without bearing any confidentiality obligation; or
(4) Information that the Company has agreed in writing to be excluded from the Confidential Information.
- In the event that the Customer is required by any applicable laws, the rules of Financial Instruments Exchange or any other regulations equivalent to such rules (hereinafter collectively referred to as the “Laws”) to disclose any of the Confidential Information disclosed by the Company, the Customer shall provide the Company with prompt written notice of such requirement; provided, however, that if the Customer will not be able to provide the Company with a prior notice due to the restrictions by Laws or time constraint, the Customer may provide a late notice to the Company. When the Company is to disclose the Confidential Information pursuant to the provisions of this paragraph, notwithstanding the provisions of Paragraph 1 of this article, the Company may do so within the requisite minimum scope; provided, however, that, if the Company gives instructions to the Company for maintaining the secrecy of the Confidential Information in the foregoing disclosure, the Company shall comply with such request to the extent possible under the applicable laws and on a practical level of the Company’s operation.
- If the Service Agreement is terminated or if the Company requests during the term of the Service Agreement, the Customer shall return or destroy the Confidential Information and any reproductions thereof.
- If the Company and the Customer separately execute a separate non-disclosure agreement and an agreement on protection of personal information, or any other agreements that have the same purpose or effect, such an agreement shall prevail.
Article 22 (Rights to Information)
- Intellectual property rights, including copyrights, to information registered, submitted or uploaded for the Service by the Customer shall belong to the Customer; provided, however, that the Company is not obligated to protect the intellectual property rights of the Customer.
- The Customer shall grant to the Company the license to use the information registered, submitted or uploaded for the Service by the Customer to the extent necessary for the Service. The Customer shall not enforce its author’s moral rights against the Company.
- Rights to information of Users of the Service that the Customer obtains from its use of the Service (including, but not limited to, names, IDs, icon images, status messages and contents; hereinafter collectively referred to as the “Users’ Information”) shall belong to the Company; provided, however, that an exception may apply to information of the Users collected by the Customer at websites that are not the websites for the Service but accessed through the use of the Service by means, such as links, designated by the Customer.
- The Customer may not collect or reuse the Users’ Information for any purpose other than to use the Service.
- When the Customer is to use the Service and distribute an advertisement, a message or the like using a deemed attribute (hereinafter collectively referred to as the “Advertisement”), the Customer must not identify the attribute of the Users who come into contact with the Advertisement. The prohibited matters of this paragraph include, but are not limited to, designating an individual transition destination for each attribute upon distributing the Advertisement and adding specific information which enables the tracing of the transition path in the URL designating the transition destination.
- The Customer agrees in advance that all information registered for the Service by the Customer will be deleted at the Company’s discretion if the Service Agreement is expired or terminated or the provision of the Service is terminated.
- The Customer agrees that information distributed to the Users through the use of the Service will remain in the Users’ devices even after the termination of the Service Agreement and that the Users may continue to use such information.
Article 23 (Handling of Data)
- In the Service, the Company will distribute advertisements to the Users’ Timeline, LINE NEWS, LINE Manga and to ad spots provided by the Company or a third party affiliated with the Company in each country or region prescribed by the Company, such as messages sent through the official accounts of the Customer and the Company.
- The Company may, at its own discretion and without notifying the Customer, change the display style of the advertisements, etc. at any time, including during the ad distribution period.
Article 24 (Compensation for Damages)
- If the Customer receives any claim, allegation, demand, request or motion, etc. (hereinafter collectively as the “Claims”) that the Customer has infringed upon a right of a third party, including the Users, in relation to the Service, the Customer shall resolve such Claims at its expense and responsibility. If the Company incurs any damages due to such Claims, the Customer shall immediately compensate all such damages. If the Company resolves the Claims, the Customer shall pay for all expenses incurred by the Company to resolve the Claims.
- The Company is not responsible for any damage that the Customer may incur during any interruption or suspension of the Service due to force majeure such as fire, electric outage or natural disaster, network or system failure, or the event in Article 13, Item (11).
- The Customer acknowledges and agrees that when the Customer leads the Users to an external service by using the Service, there can be situations where the said external service would be unavailable to the Users due to technical or other reasons. Furthermore, the Customer may suffer disadvantages including, but not limited to, complaints from the Users and/or disadvantageous treatment by the Platform Provider (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Disadvantages”). The Customer assumes the risk of suffering Disadvantages, and acknowledges that the Customer shall lead the Users to an external service at its own risk. The Customer agrees that the Company will not be held liable for any loss or damage caused by unavailability of the external service or the Disadvantages.
Article 25 (Change of Name and Other Information of the Customer)
- If there is any change to the Customer’s registered matters, the Customer shall promptly notify the Company of the change according to the Company’s prescribed method.
- If the Company receives the notice in the preceding paragraph, the Company may request the Customer to provide a document evidencing such change, and the Customer shall comply with such request.
Article 26 (Collection, processing and use of customers' personally identifiable information)
- The Company will use customers' personally identifiable information ("PII") provided to the Company by the customers for providing information and notices relating to the Service, as well as for the purposes within the scope of handling other affairs relating to the Service. In addition, the Company will collect, process and use the aforementioned information in the manner that complies with LINE's privacy policies.
- Unless otherwise required by laws and/or LINE's privacy policies, or with the respective consent from relevant customers, the Company shall not provide customers' PII to any third parties without customers' consent.
- The customers may request the Company to disclose, modify, add and/or delete the PII collected from the
customers by the Company; provided that such disclosure, modification, addition and /or deletion shall be carried out pursuant to the procedures otherwise stipulated by the Company, and additional charges may be required under certain circumstances. For questions regarding such disclosure, modification, addition and/or deletion or any complaints, please contact our Company at the URL below: （https://contact-cc.line.me/detailId/10078）。
Article 27 (Transfer of the Position and Succession)
The Customer shall not transfer, assign, provide as security to a third party, or allow a third party to succeed, its status under the Service Agreement or its rights and obligations arising in connection with the Service Agreement, without going through the Company’s prescribed method.
Article 28 (Severability)
Article 29 (Governing Law)
Article 30 (Exclusive Jurisdiction)
Article 31 (Consultation)
Article 32 (Version Control)
Enacted on February 1, 2018
Amended on September 21, 2018
Amended on April 25, 2019
Amended on November 6, 2019
Amended on August 12, 2020
Amended on November 13, 2020
Amended on January 13, 2021